By signing up for the eCommerceIntro service (“Service”) or any of the services of eCommerceIntro (“eCommerceIntro”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. eCommerceIntro reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the eCommerceIntro website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Charges and Fees
1. Payment must be made in full before you can access to your ecommerce website designed and built by us. Instalment plan is available for Ultimate plan users with 2 times payment of 50% each.
2. For Ultimate plan users, we require a 50% of the total payable fee before we start developing your ecommerce store. We will give you a mock-up website in JPG format and once you confirm the design, we will collect the 50% deposit before we proceed any further.
3. The 50% deposit is non refundable.
4. The remaining 50% is due once the work is completed by us. The balance should be paid within the duration of 7 days once due.
5. Any extra feature requests that are not quoted in the quotation and plan will be charged at extra and payable together with the 50% balance due.
Design Changes and Alterations
1. We will only accept the request of design changes and alterations that are deemed “reasonable” by us. Once design work is completed, for Ultimate plan users, the remaining 50% balance should be settled first before submitting any changes request except in the case of design mismatch or mistakes from us.
2. We only allow 1 times of change per section or content. Any additional changes are chargeable at an extra cost.
3. Any changes or alterations should be requested within 7 days. We reserve the right to reject any work request after the 7 days period.
Scope of Work
1. The services we provide cover the areas of ecommerce web design, ecommerce development and any other services and add-on that are stated clearly in our plans.
2. We will not provide any works outside of ecommerce web design or development. For example like creating email, setting up email clients, website backup and so on.
3. If you require any extra customizations that are not included by default in our ecommerce plan, you can request for it but with an extra cost.
4. We do not provide proofreading service. We will copy the exact writing you give to us and place it on the website. Should you require any proofreading service, it should be mentioned before sign-up and this is an extra chargeable service.
5. By default we do not provide design or set-up service for information pages like About us, Delivery Information, Terms & Conditions etc. We will create blank pages for each of this section but the content will be filled by users themselves. Should you need our help in editing these pages, we will charge RM300/page.
Search Engine Optimization
1. For Deluxe and Ultimate plan users, we have included a tool which you can easily customize the SEO URL, Meta description, keywords and other SEO related information. We will include the guide on how to operate this tool in documentation and you are responsible to operate the tool at your end.
2. For Ultimate plan users, we will optimize the In-Page SEO for you as it is covered in your plan. However this doesn’t guarantee that your website will rank in any search engine. This step is merely preparing your website to display and index properly by search engine and not getting your website ranked.
3 In-Page SEO is a service where we will optimize your website Meta Title and Meta Description, which will provide a better understanding for search engine robots when they crawl your website. This doesn’t improve ranking.
4. All websites hosted by eCommerceIntro should have no problem to get index or rank by search engines. However, please refrain from using Blackhat SEO methods as this will get your website blacklisted and we will not be responsible for any losses by using them.
Project Delays and Client Liability
1. The maximum duration we will commit for each project is 2 months, except for cases which the development work will take longer than that.
2. The 2 months duration start from the date we received and confirmed your payment.
3. Once we have complete developing and designing your ecommerce website, you will be notified to review it. You must get back to us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot be rejected subsequently and the contract will be deemed to have been completed. For Ultimate plan users, the 50% balance of the project price will become due in 7 days.
4. Should you need to delay the project development, you (Ultimate plan users) are obliged to settle the 50% balance in the end of second month and we will continue on the project once you get back to us.
Supply of Materials
1. You must supply to us all the relevant information and materials required by us to complete the project in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, logos, written copy and other related material.
2. If there’s any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines.
3. For Ultimate plan users, The 50% balance payment due of 2 months is still applicable in the event of delay in supplying required materials.
4. We are not responsible for any copyright infringement issue if you illegally misused, steal or copy any pictures, photos or content and give it to us. All content you provide should be 100% original and you are committed to the responsibility of those.
After Sales Support
1. For Professional plan users, we provide email only support during our standard working hours of Monday – Friday, 9AM-5PM. For Deluxe and Ultimate plan users, we provide both phone and email support during our standard working hours.
2. We will NOT provide support on hosting, any design customization that you wan to do, or any technical difficulties you face if you tamper with the system software.
3. Our support exclude the following areas: Server down, Website loading slow, Email not functioning, Website cannot be accessed, Website does not rank in search engine etc. All web hosting related support issues should be directed to our hosting partners.
4. We only provide support from Monday – Friday, 9AM-5PM GMT+8 with 1 hour lunch break in between. All support issues should be communicated strictly via our official support email and phone call only. We do not provide support through Whatsapp, WeChat, Line or any other communication platforms.
5. If extra training is required due to staffs change, staffs resigned etc., we will only provide training at extra cost.
6. The support and service warranty is an one time, one owner license, which means we will only provide support to the owner (which is you). If you sell, transfer or change the ownership of your website to a new party, the support from us will continue however we will not give training again to the new owners. New owners can refer to our FAQ and Documentations or opt for an extra training session at an extra cost.
1. Our ecommerce website should works fine for all latest version of browsers with no add-on installed. If the website doesn’t work properly for you, kindly uninstall any plug-in or add-ons that you have installed in your browser.
2. We do not guarantee the ecommerce website will display and compatible with all mobile browsers as there are too many different types of mobile phones and mobile web browsers.
4. Responsive Design does not guarantee the ecommerce mobile site will have the full functionality of the ecommerce desktop site. We will not do any extra design or feature changes on the mobile version of your ecommerce website as this will alter the feature on the desktop version as well.
1. You are responsible for complying with all relevant laws, rules and regulations relating to e-commerce. All payments, customers information, products and services should be your full responsibility once we have transfer the ecommerce website ownership to you (once we have given you the login to your Admin Panel).
2. Any problems and frauds regarding payments should be dealt between you and the specific payment gateway providers.
3. We do not provide our e-commerce service to businesses which engage in illegal products, drugs, gambling or obscene materials. We do not take any responsibility shall you engage in these activities in the future.
Web Hosting and Domain Name
1. Any issues related to web hosting and domain name should be communicated directly with our hosting partners.
2. eCommerceIntro, as a dealer of hosting plans and domain name is not responsible for any support issue regarding your hosting and domain as we have outsourced this to our hosting partners.
3. The one free lifetime domain name that comes with all our ecommerce plans include (.com, .com.my, .net, .net.my, .org, .biz and .info,).
4. Domain name registration is first come, first served basis.
Warranty and Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Store Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
3. We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that eCommerceIntro employees and contractors may also be eCommerceIntro customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
4. Once you have confirmed the ecommerce website design work completed by us, there is no extra or further warranty governed by us after we have pass you the Admin Panel login.
5. You are advised to do your own backup, firewall setup, SSL installation and any other security preventive measures on your own. We will not be responsible for any malware, virus or hacking abuse after the ownership is transferred to you.
6. If it’s a mistake caused by user which tamper with the functionality of the content management system, software or web apps, we are not responsible for the recovery.
7. You will have full ownership of the website, domain and hosting once you have settled the 100% payment. During the project period which you have only paid 50% deposit, we reserve the ownership of the design and development work and we can add/edit/remove any content or the entire website as we seem fit.
8. Be default, we will add our name and website address to the footer on your ecommerce website as a courtesy. Unless we receive a removal request. Such request must be made 14 days in advance before removal. Such removal is known as Copyright removal and will be charged at RM500 one time fee.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once cancellation is confirmed, your hosting plan and domain name will be cancelled and support will cease. Since deletion of hosting plan means all data will be deleted, please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
3. No cancellation or termination will be entertained in the middle of ecommerce website development. You can cancel in the middle of the development however there will be no refund issue back to you.
4. Once payment is made to us, there will be no refund if you need to cancel your account. Refund will only be made in the case we are unable to design and develop your ecommerce website under our default standard.
5. Refund will also not be entertained in the case of extra customizations that eCommerceIntro is unable to do or develop. Our warranted features are only those that are stated in the Pricing & Plans table.